The Cotten's (Props to Kelsey Call Photography)

Monday, November 17, 2008

Welcome to the World of the Cotten's!

After intense pressure from friends and family, we have finally taken the step to inform the world of our family happenings. The COO of our family has tasked me (Ryan - VP of IT) to manage the family blog. Hopefully we can infuse some humor into the exciting (and sometimes not so exciting) events of our lives. I personally feel this could also double as my journal (two birds with one stone....he he he.). So I guess do what you do with blogs: follow, read, don't read, reply, etc.! So let the posting begin!

4 comments:

Matt said...

Three cheers for Cottens...

Rob Smith said...

Welcome to the blog world! Mary started it as we left Houston and it has been a great way to keep in touch with friends and family.

Clark Family said...

good job your awesome!now u have to show me how to do the slideshow thing.love jen

Kate said...

Welcome to blogging or as we sometimes call it...an online journal! hope you guys are doing well and I look forward to the many posts that you will put on here!