The Cotten's (Props to Kelsey Call Photography)

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tantrums Help You Appricate the Sweet Moments!



Lately Chloe has been having a lot more tantrums lately than ever before. I don't believe in terrible 2's, because I think that it starts as soon as they begin walking and lasts until they are about 3 1/2. Kassidy has had a few tantrums herself lately too. Candy has had her own tantrums in a pre-teen kind of way. It keeps things interesting!

When things are crazy most of the time it really stands out when there is a sweet moment. It was really cute yesterday when we went to McDonald's, there was a moment where every one was dancing together to the music they were playing in the play area. Chloe, Kassidy and Candy were cracking up. Ryan and I couldn't help laughing too. I remember thinking that life just doesn't get much better than this! It is those rare moments that everyone is getting along that makes life worth living! After a few minutes went by Candy and Kassidy went back to fighting and Chloe started whining again, but it was nice while it lasted.

6 comments:

Rachel Elaine said...

I know what you mean. I love those moments when you look at your children and hope you'll never forget the moment.

DNAgallows said...

Way to enjoy the happy moments. I actually had to giggle. I was a little surprised at a tantrum Kennedy through in her crib. There wasn't anything I could do...she already had everything she needed. So she was very dramatic. She finally wore herself out. I found a little sweetness in it. Bless her heart! Your girls are so sweet!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...

hey ya, i hear ya!...and i see you have such cute clothes for your girls...i needed to see some so i could better match stuff...
MAN!!

Stewartville est. 1995 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stewartville est. 1995 said...

by the way, brooke wanted to have some matching bows with kassy...so i need to make more for ya!

Crystal said...

Hey Krissy, I hope you don't mind I found your blog! I loved looking at the pictures...your girls are just too cute! I totally agree with your post!