The Cotten's (Props to Kelsey Call Photography)

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Daddy Daughter Carnival

Sooooo, I thought I had officially handed the reigns of the family blog over to Krissy, but not so fast my friend. I guess if Krissy doesn't go to an event, she doesn't really know what to write as captions for the pictures......ha ha ha.

On July 3rd, Krissy and Candy took off to a David Archuletta/Demi Lovato concert....whew, got out of that one....so my date was with Kassidy and Chloe out in the 100 degree evening at our community's July 4th event.


The main event was a movie out on the soccer fields, but there was no way I was keeping the little girls out that late.

So we took in the "booths" and other "rides:"


For some reason Kassidy was FREAKED out by the little carousel on a trailer...this is the two seconds that Chloe lasted.


The one thing that they did enjoy was the trackless train, because it was moving, and air was flowing.


I am usually the photographer, but since I was by myself I made do with the self snapshot. At least I got the girls to smile. They were so sad because the Culvers Custard I got them literally melted in the 20 seconds it took to get from the Culvers booth to the picnic bench.....sheesh!
Overall good times with the little girls. They are my sweet angels and love to be with me! And I guess I like them too! HA HA HA

No comments: