The Cotten's (Props to Kelsey Call Photography)

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Concert with Candy

Candy and I went on a mother daughter date to a Demi Lovato and David Archuleta concert! We had a great time together, although at times Candy thought she might die of embarrassment when mommy decided to get up and dance with the rest of the kids in the stands. She immediately ordered me to sit down and hid her face for while until she got too excited about the concert to care anymore. Candy is not used to staying up so late, so when it was all over I had to practically drag her on the long walk back to the car.

All in all we had a pretty fun time, at least I did anyways!






1 comment:

DNAgallows said...

Sweet memories! That is wonderful you had some one on one time...dancing and all. I am sure you both had a blast!