The Cotten's (Props to Kelsey Call Photography)

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Old McDonald's Farm

I have been reprimanded by more than one person for not keeping up with my blog. I should be doing notes right now, but I just didn't quite feel like it. I decided to start trying to catch up with my blogging, so here it goes!
I was so excited to take the kids to Old McDonald Farm today. We had so much fun! Our fun was cut a little short by the rain, but while we were there we packed in the good times.

This was Chloe's favorite activity. I had to peel her away from the horses. She loved this white one in particular.

My mom and Landon also came with us. Here is my mom with the girls feeding the deer that walk right up to you in the park.


Kassidy loved feeding all the animals! She had been asking to go to Old McDonald Farm for weeks, so I am glad we were finally able to go.

I thought this shot of Landon and the girls was so funny. Landon loved to climb on the concrete weights that help keep the doors shut and hang on them. He was so cute doing it.


Hanging with the piggies!

Mrs. Personality up to no good! She loved to get the feed and then when she thought we weren't looking just throw it on the ground. I thought it was so cute!


The goats sometimes liked to eat the bags more than the feed.

Another favorite activity for Chloe was playing in the dirt! We all came home with tons of it everywhere!

2 comments:

D Lee said...

I love the picture of Chloe in the dirt. My second son was about that age when he would find a dirt pile at every event we went to. Be careful, at a birthday party she (and her friends) might like digging in the dirt more than anything other activity planned. At least that was the case at my son's fifth birthday party!

Oh... and I love the Mrs. Personality picture. I think I've seen that smile before. Doesn't it belong to that funny husband of yours?

Christine said...

Such a fun family outing to Old McDonald's farm! How wonderful that your Mother could join you. Cute pictures that will always remind you of your fun, happy day together!