The Cotten's (Props to Kelsey Call Photography)

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Garner State Park



So we went on a family vacation to Garner State Park for the weekend back in July this year. I have never posted the pictures, so here they are. Its been a while since our trip, so I don't remember much, but we did have a great time! The water was low this year, so we ended up walking much of the way down the Frio River instead of floating. The kids didn't seem to care too much though. This was the first year we had gone since Candy was a baby. It was fun to hang out with all of the family. My mom always organizes a trip every year for her and any of her kids that want to come. We were all there this year for part of the trip. I remember my mom getting teary eyed that we were all there. Here is a picture of us hanging out in our inner-tubes waiting to go float and walk the river.

1 comment:

DNAgallows said...

How fun! I love the center stage pose! Ryan, been working out...you look a lot like Rex. I know you have heard that before, but as your sister who knows the difference. I am glad so many were able to make it!